THE CHECKLIST BELOW WILL GUIDE YOU IN SORTING THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK
- The name, phone number, and the address of the vacation property you wish to sell.
- The contract as well as the deed of your membership agreement which indicates your unit and interval of ownership.
- Title insurance information with proof of your interest or membership.
- Your financing agreement.
- Available dates for buyer reservation if your vacation ownership is a secured unit or one that requires advance reservations.
- The value as well as the dates when taxes and maintenance fees would be due. There needs to be proof that it has been cleared for the year.
- Your exchange company affiliation, RCI or both.
- Copies of resort owner’s association which would indicate resort rules and regulations, rules of reservation, and any other crucial information pertaining to the resort that would be needed by the new owner.
Get in touch with us if you have any questions!